The Initiative works alongside existing health disparities efforts at Georgetown to amplify and augment current opportunities. It aims to provide a forum for community members to come together to learn about the work taking place on campus, and to find new research partners and topics.
The Initiative's support takes many forms, including the development of community-wide networking opportunities, a 2012 pilot grant process, and support for research affinity groups which bring together faculty from across disciplines who share a common research interest.
- Join the community of faculty and staff
- Find new collaborators through our events and research groups
- Learn about Georgetown's efforts to enhance health in DC
- Share your findings at the CEHD seminars and other events
- Support the Health Disparities Initiative
Faculty who are interested in participating in the Initiative are encouraged to email email@example.com.