Scholarship on health disparities by Georgetown University faculty members.
- Addressing Racial Disparities in Infant Sleep Practice: New Perspectives and Recommendations
- Conference Call Series: The Elimination of Disparities in Mental Health Care | Healthy Children and Families: Reducing Behavioral Health Disparities in Rural and Frontier Areas
- Engaging Communities to Realize the Vision of One Hundred Percent Access and Zero Health Disparities: A Culturally Competent Approach
- Gostin LO. Securing Health or Just Health Care? The Effect of the Health Care System on the Health of America. 1994. Georgetown Law: The Scholarly Commons.
- Hardcastle LE, Record KL, Jacobson PD, Gostin LO. Improving the Population’s Health: The Affordable Care Act and the Importance of Integration. Public Health Reform (Fall 2011) 317-327).
- Iguchi MY, Bell J, Ramchand RN, Fain T. How Criminal System Racial Disparities May Translate into Health Disparities. Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved, Vol 16(4,SupplB), Nov 2005, 48-56.
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Health: Professional Resource Brief | Families Resource Brief
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Oral Health
- Self-Assessment: An Essential Element of Cultural Competence